App Deletion Instructions for Facebook Login Users.
We provide the option to log in using your Facebook credentials. If you wish to delete the app and associated data from your Facebook account, follow the step-by-step instructions below:
1. Log in to your Facebook account using your credentials.
2. Once you're logged in, navigate to the Facebook settings by clicking on the inverted triangle icon located at the top-right corner of the Facebook homepage.
3. In the dropdown menu, select "Settings & Privacy" and then click on "Settings."
4. Within the left-hand menu on the Facebook Settings page, scroll down and locate the "Apps and Websites" section. Click on it to view the apps connected to your Facebook account.
5. On the "Apps and Websites" page, you'll find a list of all the apps and websites associated with your Facebook account. Search for "myCare" in the list and click on it.
6. Look for the option to delete the app. This option may be labeled as "Remove App," "Delete App," or similar.
7. Click on the "Remove App" or relevant button to initiate the deletion process. Follow any additional prompts or confirmations as required.
8. After confirming the deletion, the app and associated data will be removed from your Facebook account. Any permission granted to www.mycare.lk will be revoked.
Please note that deleting the app will result in the removal of any data associated with www.mycare.lk from your Facebook account. If you wish to use our services again in the future, you will need to go through the login process and grant permissions again.
For any further assistance or inquiries regarding app deletion, please contact our support team at email@example.com.